Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My First Airplane Trip

As you can see, I haven't posted anything in a while. That's because I've been busy crawling and exploring. Here's a post from my trip to Los Angeles, CA.

I went on my first plane ride over winter break! I got to visit LA for the very first time and I had so much fun! We went to Laguna Beach, Huntington Library, San Diego, Downtown Disney, South Coast Plaza, and a bunch of other places. It was really fun driving around because instead of the Ford Focus that Daddy reserved, they gave us a convertible red Ford Mustang! which would be great if the backseat wasn't so cramped. Daddy spent 30 minutes trying to install my car seat and was sweating like a loofah afterwards. I also started crawling for the first time because there was so much room to play, unlike our crowded apartment in Austin. I'm a pretty fast crawler now, except I can only go backwards. Overall, it was a really fun week and I hope we do this again soon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home