Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stuffin' in my nose

I got sick for the first time. It's nothing serious but annoying. What is that blue round thing mommy keeps stickin up my nose and suck out the air (and string cheese) out of me? I Don't Like It. I made that clear by squirming and screaming.

Daddy was hit by a bad flu bug on Friday. He got hit hard and fast and was horizontal the whole weekend.

My voice with stuffy nose is kinda cute, but it's usually followed by my parents' worried face. Daddy sounds funny too like a buzzing bee ("mongmy whereng is ze tynglengol?"), but that's followed by Mommy's annoyed face.

On Saturday Mommy took me to her favorite store Whole Foods Market to buy groceries to cook soup for Daddy. I had a blast! I love going there. It wasn't my first time but I sure enjoy it each time.

Since the boys are sick, Mommy decides that she gets to load up on her 'vitamins'. It looks like some good grub, I'm droolin all over her shirt just looking at it.


Too bad I can't have it. Boooh.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger limothy_onBlogger said...

wah that kind of vitamins... I want it too!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home