Friday, December 15, 2006

Fun Day

Yesterday Daddy and I went to the nice trail by the lake near where we live. The weather was beautiful that it's hard to believe it's winter.

I was in such a good mood that I showed my parents that I can roll over back and forth, even in my blanket to make a sushi roll! Now they have to pay extra attention that I don't roll down the bed or couch, which almost happened a few times in the past.

At night, Mommy and Daddy went to a dinner party (where Daddy stuffed himself silly with fajitas), so I get to play with Oma and Opa Dieballs. Mommy packed three diapers and she thought it would be enough for two hours, but Oma changed me three times because I wet it three times! So she sent Opa on a rescue mission to the store to buy 'diapers that has carebears on them', because the ones I have don't say what size or brand. How I love them!

Overall, I had such a fun day I slept very well at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home