Saturday, September 23, 2006

First tailgate party

What a crazy Saturday! My parents took me to my (and their) first tailgate party with Daddy's classmates and boy was it crowded. College Football is definitely the most celebrated thing in this city. We kept driving around and around in circles before we finally parked illegally. Daddy said we'll be quick so it's okay. Mommy got upset because it was hot, people were smoking and playing beer pong around me, and it was noisy. Daddy got upset because she bugged him about why she got upset. I got scared and started sweating, so I hugged mommy so tight and didn't move a hair.

The sun was so bright on my face I had to squint my eyes. The world around looked dirty orange. Was that a longhorn that I saw? This expression on my face pretty much sums up the afternoon. Grrr...






Hoahm.... I'm sleepy. Usually my days are pretty boring, but today, what a full day. Some people are coming over for kahlua pie tonight so I'm gonna go recharge now. zzzz...

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger limothy_onBlogger said...

Oh man, isn't there any age limit to attend the 'tailgate' party???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home