Saturday, August 26, 2006

My first car ride - Going home!

Finally, we're going home. Five days was definitely too long to spend at the hospital.

Strangely, it was a windy and cloudy day in July (in Texas!). It even started drizzling. Well, whatever, I am so comfy in this cozy little seat. Daddy drives so carefully, mommy is right next to me, pooh bear is watching me, I feel safe and content.



I'm very excited to see my crib now...
(I found out later it's a super cute safari bedding from my many grammys and grampys. Thank you so much!).





Here I am at home in my new crib, mmm... I like it, do I like it?

I'm thinking... *yawn*..*toss and turn*... like it very much.... still thinking, look, I am thinking, okay? I need my hands on my cheeks to think. And yes, please take that ugly beanie off my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home